Sat, Jun 05|
Think Tank 2021
Join us for 30 minutes to share what you would like to see in the DAC.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the Event
Think Tank 2021 - June 5th - Save the Date!
We value your opinion! Join us for 30 minutes to share what you would like to see in our sisterhood, programming, philanthropy, and membership involvement in the DAC. Members of the Exec Board will be online to listen, brainstorm, and pose questions.
Saturday, June 5th, from 9 – 11 a.m.
Join us at the following times based upon your graduation date:
• 9 a.m. for those that graduated before 1970
• 9:30 a.m. for those that graduated between 1970 and 1990
• 10 a.m. for those that graduated between 1990 and 2010
• 10:30 a.m. for those that graduated after 2010
If your time slot does not work for you, join us any time.
The focus will be on the following questions:
1. What social experiences would you like to see organized/hosted?
2. How can you be supported/encouraged by the DAC or individual sisters?
3. What would increase your sense of belonging in the DAC?
4. How do we build our sisterhood?
All Gamma Phi Beta alumnae are welcome to participate.
If you are unable to join and want to share your thoughts, contact Leigh Ann Kudloff, Programming VP, at 720-300-9062 or email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for participating!